VISION & MISSION
- Ensure the long-term viability of providing camper sponsorships to disadvantaged children and youth from the Region of Waterloo & Southwestern Ontario.
- Provide quality facilities, equipment and staffing to meet or exceed OCA (Ontario Camping Association) standards for accommodations, dining hall facilities, hygiene, safety, staff training and program delivery.
- Be recognized as a leader in serving children and youth from social service agencies.
- Fosters self esteem, social skills and respect for others
- Uncovers potential for personal growth in campers and staff
- Nurtures teamwork, mentoring and leadership development